Our team is here to keep your bookkeeping data accurate, complete, and relevant. We will make your books work for you, allowing you to use the data in business decisions and operations.
- Accurate Tracking of Expenses
- Timely Invoices
- Proper Payroll Processing
- One-Stop Bookkeeping & Financial Services
- Professional, Courteous and Reliable Staff
BOOKKEEPING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Bank reconciliation is a crucial step to maintain accurate bookkeeping. The benefits of reconciling bank statements is knowing that the amount of cash reported by the company is consistent with the amount of cash shown from the bank's records. We can help you record transactions and reconcile them to bank statements.
- It is important to keep track of money which is owed to you by a customer for products and services provided on credit. We can help you create, remit and track your client invoices.
- Posting transactions to appropriate categories can be very time consuming. We can help take this task off your hands so you can focus on growing your business.
- Payroll processing is not only time consuming, but it needs to be performed in compliance with IRS laws. We can perform your payroll functions, process your payroll tax deposits, prepare and file your payroll tax forms, and more.
- We can help prepare and send annual Form 1099-MISC to each of your eligible vendors, as well as prepare and file annual Form 1096 with the IRS.
- Our professional staff is available to sit down and discuss your personal situation in complete confidentiality, making sure all of your concerns are addressed. No matter how complex your situation is, we are here to provide solutions for you.
WE OFFER QUICKBOOKS:
QuickBooks is a useful bookkeeping software that can be customized to fit the needs of your business. In order to utilize it efficiently, it needs to be set up properly.
Setup - We help you with tasks including:
- Creating your company file
- Setting up your chart of Accounts
- Setting up your customer, job, vendor lists
- Recording beginning balances for your accounts
Cleanup - We help you with tasks including:
- Reclassifying transactions
- Correcting unapplied customer and vendor payments
- Cleaning out undeposited funds accounts
- Correcting payroll liability balances